[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Im a new fibromite

Im a new fibromite

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Im a new fibromite

Postby dinkydoo » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Would just like to say a big hello to everyone!
Great to find u guys/gals here hope to find new info, freindship,laughter is always good.Im 50 years young i live in west yorkshire i like to make greeting cards either by hand or using my cameo when im up to it otherwise im on the pc,i am owned by fudge the ragdoll dinky the budgie and george and mildrid my huge goldfish. oh and of course my hubby who i own lol
,I suffer with fibro and osteo a and lymphedema and lipidema and ibs.
some days im down others im up there are days when the pain gets too much although the pain never goes away.
I have 6 adult children 2 i aquired of hubby and 4 extra i have 11 grandchildren and my sons first child is due in september
a little girl who will be known as Sienna leigh cant wait.
Well enough rabbit from me nice to be hear catch ya later x
dinkydoo
UKFM Newbie

Re: Im a new fibromite

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:56 pm

:welcome: dinky

I also in the budgie club :lol: his name is petey and he has such a character on him! but at the moment he thinks hes a guinea pig guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 guinea_pi_1 as i have 6 :shock: and spends all day in there cage playing and has come to mimick there *wheeek* noise :lol:

Lots of animal lovers on board and if you check out the fun section you will see lots of natterings and chats on our beloved pets :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: dinky and :welcome: to our little sanctuary :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

There are quite a few crafters on here, as well as a lot of us being owned by various furryends, so you're in good company. There's also lots of info and advice across the boards, and a bit of fun to help with getting thru the fibrodays :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

I'm not part of the budgie club unfortunately, and I dont think having 2 :chicken-dance: :chicken-dance: would get me into it either :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anything that you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum Dinky :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Tracie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi and welcome
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:12 pm

:welcome: to the forum dinky :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello