Hello :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello :)

Postby monkeyshel » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:26 pm

I just wanted to introduced myself... My name is Shellie, I am 22 years old and currently at the University of Lincoln. Sometimes I feel so alone and down but I am determined not to let this stop my from following my dreams, I still have the rest of my life to attempt to live so I just keep powering on through the pain and headaches and everything else, sometimes I feel like giving in but that would just be to easy I guess...

If anyone from the Lincolnshire area (Or anyone else) would like to message me then please go ahead, meeting people in person (eventually) would be nice one day as I think it might help me feel less alone with all of this. Hope everyone is well *hugs to all*
monkeyshel
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello :)

Postby denys » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi Shellie and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: we seem to be getting a lot of younger people who are getting diagnosis earlier and its very sad to think so many are suffering. Hopefully we can offer you support when you need it and help with any information you might help :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby kazisedso » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:40 pm

Hi Shellie,
Just wanted to say hello, and let you know that you aren't alone , this forum has a wealth of information, and we know that fibro is such a debilitating condition for the young and 'older' [WINKING FACE]
Just post on here when you feel the need, there is always someone who will listen and reply to you should you need it. Gentle hugs Hun.

Karen [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
kazisedso
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi and :welcome:

Lots of help, support and advice around the forum :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello