New member needs advice please

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New member needs advice please

Postby vikky » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Hi Guys,
I havnt had a diagnosis,but i am due to have a set of bloods taken next week,until now,everything medical i have,has been treated seperately,or has not been treated atall,as ive put some of my medical issues down to the tablets that im on,iits such a long story,and has been going on for so long,i dont know where to start,and i cant even remember now which complaint came before another,some issues are very recent,some are very long term,what i am struggling with the most is the depression, fatigue,RLS and the pain in my back,neck and shoulders,i wrote a list out to post here to see what you guys think,in the last day or so after reading this forum,i have started taking Berroca once a day,feroglobin twice a day and CO q10 1oomg once a day,i figure even if i dont have Fibro,then they will all help with the fatigue anyway,im also going to get some D-Ribose and cherryactive,so if you guys could point me in the right direction of where to get them from cheaply,that would be great,anyway,heres the list of my current aliments :(

Headaches,lately pretty constant
constantly tired,really tired like ive just been switched off mostly run out of steam anywhere between about 1-3 in the afternoon
really bad short term memory
Intolerance to pain,i used to be quite "hard" as my partner called it,now he says its like im made of blamonge
Ive got aches and pains mostly in my neck right under my skull,my back,thighs and calves,and my shoulders and arms feel like they have weights on them,very heavy,the most pain is in my hips,lower back and ankles
my ankles and feet swell they itch a lot too,aswell as my arms get itchy,to the point i make myself bleed trying to relive it
ive got ankylolsing spondilitis
IBS
sore runny eyes and sniffles,especially in bright light
extreme motion sickness,i cant even lay flat on my back or id be sick
heartburn and inigestion
painful periods
mood swings
dry mouth
extremely stiff and in quite a lot of pain in the mornings
and most recently a bit of hayfever i think

im sure theres more,but cant think right now,i know your not doctors,and im not sure what i expect you to say,just a bit of encouragment i think right now :(
vikky
UKFM Newbie

Re: New member needs advice please

Postby vikky » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Forgot to add about my chocolate cravings,and never have a feeling of being full up,
My current medications are citalopram,neproxen,ozmeporole and tramadol x
vikky
UKFM Newbie

Re: New member needs advice please

Postby denys » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Vikky :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: please be careful of taking so many supplements on top of your prescribed meds. Ask either your local pharmacist or your GP's surgery if there are any contraindications and I hope you get some answers to your problems soon :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello