This is me!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

This is me!

Postby alisonbarlow1970 » Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Hi my name is Alison.

I'm 43 years old, have 2 boys, 18 and just about 21. I've been married just over a year.

I have fibromyalgia, sjogrens syndrome and vasculitis and everything that goes along with that.

I try to be as positive as possible and work 16 hours a week in a DIY store, they are quite understanding and I can take a break and sit down when I need to. I rarely work early mornings ie before 10am as they know I need time for my morning pills to kick in.

Get a bit down at the weekend when I have loads planned to do and after working during the week I don't have the energy or too much pain to be able to do it.

Looking forward to getting to know you all and supporting each other as we go along.
alisonbarlow1970
UKFM Newbie

Re: This is me!

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:09 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: Alison and :welcome: to our FibroFamily :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Hope you'll find being part of our little group helpful and understanding. There is always lots of support and [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] to help with getting thru the FibroDays and we try to have a bit of a :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: along the way as well :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything you want to know about, just ask away and we'll try to point you in the direction of a suitable answer :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: This is me!

Postby denys » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:38 am

Hi Alison and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello