[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Im New

Im New

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Im New

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Hi my name Rebecca
I live in cornwall with my husband and two sons theo & george.
I got dionoised with fibro last year.

I was just wandering if some people like myself could be my friend. For pm and emails. Its just nice to know that im not sufferin on my own.

Gentle hugs

Beckie :razz:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Re: Im New

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:59 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Beckie :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Now you've joined us, you're in good company and have plenty of fellow FMers to talk to, ask questions of, and build new friendships with :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: And as you get to know people, you may find some that you want to get in touch with off~forum as well. It's not unusual for that to happen, initially by pm, then quite often by swapping things like email addresses.

In the mean time, find your way around the place :mrgreen: :mrgreen: As well as the info and advice, support and understanding, we also like to have a bit of fun and a :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: to help get thru the FibroDays :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

Anything that you want to know about, just ask about it and we'll try to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby beckstar127 » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:00 pm

Thank you....:grin::grin:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
beckstar127
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Hi Beckie and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby SuzyVB » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 am

Welcome Beckie. I'm 41 have three daughters 21, 20 & 17 and have had fibro for 5 years & also just been told I have ME as well. Feel free to pm me if you want a chat ever. I'm not currently working due to FM so usually lurking.
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello