[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Newbie Looking For Friends

Newbie Looking For Friends

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Newbie Looking For Friends

Postby suebaker64 » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi my name is sue and I've just finished a 7 yr relationship. I live in Surrey and I'm as lonely as hell. I have no friends of my own because I've been iselated. I need friends
suebaker64
UKFM Newbie

Re: Newbie Looking For Friends

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:53 pm

:welcome: to the forum Sue :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

I've split your post off from where you had originally made it and moved it into here, that way it won't get lost in the replies made on the original topic. I've also retitled it so people reading it will know what it is about.

Have you been dx'd with FM or are you just starting out on your journey to see if you have the condition?? Just asking as we have lots of info for whatever stage you're at.

We try to make the forum as friendly, understanding and supportive as possible, so hopefully you'll start to feel at home as you find your way around the place.

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby fibro-lu » Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:50 pm

hello :wave: and :welcome: :welcome: Sue,

sorry for the break up
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby SuzyVB » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Welcome Sue. I think isolation is common among all fibro sufferers at some stage whether we're in a relationship or not.
SuzyVB
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 am

Hi Sue and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello