[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby blacksmith78 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:54 pm

HI, thought i would introduce myself my name is Craig, im 35 and i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia when i was 19 after i had a muscle biopsy. i try my hardest everyday to manage without pain relief, i go to the gym 3-4 times a week and try not to let it get in the way with anything... wish it worked as much as i try but eh thats the way it is
blacksmith78
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Hi Craig and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:18 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Craig :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice, support and understanding on here, so make yourself at home. There are a few male FMers amongst our ranks, altho you are in a bit of a minority. Don't let that bother you tho as us girlies aren't that :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: and we do place nicely together on here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I take my hat off to you with managing to get to the gym, and I hope you can keep doing it for a long, long time as keeping as fit and active as we can helps make a difference in so many ways :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Anything you want to know about, just ask and hopefully we'll be able to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby geo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:20 am

Welcome Craig, keep going bud!
geo
UKFM Member

Postby blacksmith78 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:45 pm

Hi denys, nice to "meet" you :-D

HI, fluffypuffy, thanks for your warm welcome :-D

Hi, geo nice to "meet" you :-D
blacksmith78
UKFM Newbie

Postby helen.whittaker.125 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:23 am

Hey Craig,
Glad to hear your still at the gym, I had to give up weight training at the end of last year due to spondulothisis with my fibro, I have to confess I do really miss it........ But watch this space lol if they can fix my back..................... Ever the optimist lol,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
BB Helen x
helen.whittaker.125
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello