Turns out its not just having 5 kids making me tired!!......

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Turns out its not just having 5 kids making me tired!!......

Postby madmummyof5 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:54 am

Hello All

Just found this site. I am a stay at home mum of 5 beautiful children. I have felt poorly since december last year and everything has snowballed since then. I am still trying to find my feet with my newly diagnosed condition, don't really know where to start. Just had my official letter through from the consultant this morning.

So 'hi!' and I hope that I can give some support as well as receive some support

x x x
madmummyof5
UKFM Newbie

Re: Turns out its not just having 5 kids making me tired!!..

Postby LouLou » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:44 am

Hi there

:welcome: to the forum. Wow sounds like a mad household you have there lol. As you have just been diagnosed it can take a while to sink in and find your feet. I've had FM for around 2 years now but my GP has said that looking at my medical history I definitely had syptoms showing from as far back as 4 years ago.

This forum is a fab place to chat, vent frustrations and find some great tips we fellow sufferers have tried and tested. It's great knowing there are others out there who know how you feel, go through what you do and that it's not all in your head.

Look forward to chatting with you on here
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello