[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby Belle B » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 pm

Hi. I live in the north east of Scotland and was diagnosed a few months ago having been previously given a CFS diagnosis over 25 years ago. I am also diabetic and have arthritis, so although I know my own symptoms and how they affect me I am just coming to terms with fibro and the unpredictability of it all.
Belle B
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 pm

:welcome: to our little sanctuary Belle, wish it was under circumstances that you'd found us :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

It takes time to come to terms with FM being in your life, and unfortunately it's not something that can be hurried :( :( :( As it gets closer tho, things tend to start feeling a little lighter and brighter, so try and hang onto that little glimmer to help guide you thru it :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Have a bit of s looky and a read of the posts and topics as the boards are packed full of all sorts of info, advice along with the odd thing to make you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask about it and we'll try and help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:32 am

Hi Belle and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:10 am

Belle, welcome, but I am sorry you are a sufferer.

Something that will help you along this journey are the wonderful people here. They have really helped me and I can almost picture a lot of them. Remember, when you need to, reach out and somebody will hold your hand, listen and understand. Sometimes, they, like myself will be a brute and be very blunt and honest. We have to be to face the reality of this illness.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby Belle B » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:15 pm

I've only started to read through some of the posts here but there's lots of good information for sure :-D
Belle B
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello