[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hello

Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby stevelss » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Good afternoon to all, my name is steve and I was today diagnosed with FM (at last). I started to suffer in a big way about 2 1/2 years ago but had to have every other ailment dismissed as I am sure you all have. Anyway I live in seaford with my wife and two children, my son who is 9 and my daughter who is 12 (going on 22). In the main I am happy go lucky, but of course probably not so much for a while. I am not working at the moment as my profession ( plumbing and heating engineer ) is realistically out of reach, however I am looking to start up my own business as an engineer( model engines and live steam models ) mind you saving up for the machinery seems to be taking a bit longer than expected. Still onward and upward smiles and happiness to all.
stevelss
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:00 pm

Hi Steve and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: for your business hope it doesnt take much longer to save for what you need
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby debsmith » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:05 pm

Hia steve join the club lol! I'm so glad I found this website! I have recently been diagnosed too pain for 5 years +! It was a huge relief knowing I wasn't going doo dah!!! I work at the min but each day getting tougher as I have calpol tunnel and tennis elbow in both! Had surgery this year at 1st great buy symptoms coming back don't know whether its due 2 the fibro god knows!! Have to wait til 30th oct to see surgen grrrrrrrr!!!! I hope u manage to save enough for ur venture! There is a lot of info on here and its a relief to know ur not on ur own debbie :-D :-D
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:26 pm

:cow-wave: :cow-wave: Steve and :welcome: Hope you'll find being part of our FibroFamily helpful and supportive. With you being so very recently dx'd, you probably have a multitude of questions and wonderings whirling round your mind. As you find your way around the place, you could come across some answers to things, and you can always ask about things as there's a good chance someone will have had a similar experience and have some useful advice for you.

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: :goodluck2: with getting the money saved for the machinery you need, hope it won't be too long for you to get your business up and running :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello