Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby kmcollins03 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:18 pm

New to Fibromyalgia & this forum! 2yrs in & thinkI'm between looking for answers & depression really! Unfortunately diagnosed with Osteoarthritis in all big joints & low back at same time as fibro! 2mths later got bulging disc, 2 spinal opps later I'm struggling with the limited life in general as my life has been turned upside down & social life almost gone too! Work any week will dismiss me as still not able to return yet & just now got physio & some acupuncture! Pain management course I haven't heard of?
kmcollins03
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, I have split your post from the original topic you had posted it in and also changed its title. This has been done simply to ensure you get more responses as the topic you had posted in is quite long and so it would be very easy for members to overlook your post.

So as I have already said :welcome: to the forum and I hope we can offer you support and advice should you need it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello