Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby Dizzy-red » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Hi everyone :)
Just thought I would say hi and introduce myself
I'm sarah and have had fibro for quite a while now and currently having a flare have also just been to the hospital and hopefully will start new medication in the next day or so and the consultant has said about this lidocaine infusion so fingers crossed it helps :)
Hope everyone is having an ok day xx
Dizzy-red
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Hi Sarah and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Frecks » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm

Hi Sarah & welcome....im a newbie here too :-)

Frecks xx
IBS, Gastritis, Dermatitis, Fibromyalgia & possible Autoimmune Pancreatitis....maybe more!
Frecks
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:22 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Sarah :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Hope you find being part of our little family supportive and understanding. There is a lot of info across the boards, so as you have a looky and start to find your away around, have a read of a few things, you may come across some new ideas to try out.

:goodluck2: :goodluck2: with the new meds you're going to be starting :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: Hope they will bring you some easing.

Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try to help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Dizzy-red » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:39 am

Thanks guys :)
Going to take a look around today as I have to work the weekend so taking it a bit easier today
Xx
Dizzy-red
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello