Good afternoon

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Good afternoon

Postby mrsflint » Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Hellooo one and all, I am new here so apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place. My name is Emma and I am a fibromyalgia sufferer I was diagnosed in the spring of this year and I am now wheelchair bound , even so I am trying to keep positive and that's made easier by my lovely hubby who's also my carer and my daughter. Thanks for having me I look forward to posting in the future. :mrgreen:
mrsflint
UKFM Newbie

Re: Good afternoon

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 pm

:welcome: Emma

Just popped you in the *where to say hello* board :mrgreen:

Lots of help. advice and support here :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi Emma, :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: look forward to reading your posts :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby mrsflint » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Thank-you for the welcomes, sorry I put the post in the wrong place what a doughnut! lol :lol: :oops: Well of to bed now got my DLA tribunal tomorrow night all! :sleep:
mrsflint
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello