Hello from Violetta

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello from Violetta

Postby violetta » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:08 pm

I was diagnosed as having fibromyalgia at Nobles Hospital by one very good GP in my late group practice. I feel continually unwell and worn out and have to force myself to get up by mid morning some times later than that... Even being sent to A and E for chest pains on a few occasions.. blood tests and any other tests were normal...I am 83 so have a lot of chronic symptoms so other GPs in practice were doubtful,even being called a hypochondriac on one occasion ....... I do have to say that the real cause of my condition was clouded by arthritis anxiety gastric problems and age etc and they were concerned that they would miss something sinster.. I am told I look well I make myself eat light meals recently having complan soups and ensure energy drinks to give me vitamins and minerals I might be missing.as I have sore mouth syndrome...... I was prescribed pregablin as well as diazepam and nitrazepam. which most nights despite pain give me some sleeep only to wake very early, having had nightmares.my mouth and throat very sore and swallowing difficult unless eating very soft foods? for last month or so.....i have really had this condition for about 4 years in this bad way..
violetta
UKFM Newbie

Hello from Violetta

Postby denys » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:28 pm

Hi Violetta I am moving your post over to the 'where to say hello' board just so you get more hits as this is quite an old post. I would also like to :welcome: you to the forum and say I hope we can offer you some support as and when you need it :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello