hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby bandj » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:24 am

Hi, I'm bandj. Carer to my hubby, part time worker, mum to a grown-up son and a German shepherd who has brain damage and is autistic. In amongst all that, I've got fibromyalgia! Makes life interesting! We live in sunny Cornwall and muddle through somehow! I was told by my gp that I've been diagnosed with fibromyalgia but the consultant didn't see fit to tell me!! So I'm learning as I go along. Like most other folk I have bad days and better days. I vaguely remember good days but they seem a long, long time ago!! Well, I think I've talked enough and I ought to think about getting up to go to work. Looking forward to making new friends on this site!
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Re: hello

Postby denys » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:04 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby whoami » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:37 am

Welcome! You certainly have your hands full. It must be hard looking after your hubby as well as working with fibro. There are a few on here that care for a partner. Hopefully your son lives close and can help out once in a while.

Am I reading correctly, your german shepherd has brain damage and is autistic? I am always amazed about what can be done with and for animals these days.
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Postby debsmith » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:59 am

Hia bandj

Blimey u sure do have ur hands full!! I too work and have fibro its not easy is it awwwwwwwwwwww re: ur dog poor thing :( glad ur sheppard has u to take care of he/she? I hope u get sum support of family? Every 1 on here is lovely,understanding,non judgemental sooooooo glad I found this site welcome xxxx
debsmith
UKFM Member

Postby dian11 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:11 pm

Hello from me. My name is Dian and I'm happy to be part of this forum :)
dian11
UKFM Newbie

thank you all

Postby bandj » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:47 am

Thank you all for your warm welcome. Yes, lukey is not a normal dog but he's come to the right place!! We love him to bits. It is hard sometimes caring and working but I have to get on with it as our son livss in devon and works long hours.
There are these three things that remain: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is LOVE.
1 Corinthians 13:13
bandj
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello