Hi everyone!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi everyone!

Postby clairbear » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi Fibro family,

Some of you might have read my post to Brian about taking my previous employer to task so I will keep this short and sweet.
I've just turned 35 and was diagnosed about 4 weeks ago with Fibromyalgia. I'm waiting for results for Gout and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
I'm going for an MRI for continuing bursitis of the shoulder and have been advised to have my second carpal tunnel surgery ( :nono: not happening!)

I have been ill for many years with various joint & muscle problems and as a consequence depression; which has led me to where I am today. I'm currently sat at home on SSP waiting to be sacked because this time the pain is too much to cope with.

I'm not sure when my Fibro started but I have been complaining for years and have had endless physio, acupuncture, surgery & counselling so the diagnosis makes sense and at least gives my constant illness a name.
I'm still coming round to the idea that this last flare up could be how it is forever, pain, pain and more pain! :cry:

I look forward to talking to you all in the coming months :-)
clairbear
UKFM Member

Re: Hi everyone!

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:39 pm

Hi Clairbear and :welcome: to the forum :-D :-D :-D :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby crystalkaz » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:38 am

hello Clairbear :welcome: glad you have joined the forum. You will never feel alone as someone is always around to have
a chat to and offer support to help you.
crystalkaz
UKFM Member

Postby clairbear » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:46 pm

:grouphug:
Thankyou for the welcome xx
clairbear
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello