Hello all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello all

Postby hoysey » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:14 pm

Hello everyone

I've had symptoms of Fibromyalgia for about 3 years now, finally got diagnosed at the hospital on Friday, the confirmation is such a relief, after having had previous doctors tell me it was just muscle ache, luckily I changed doctor and he wasted no time in referring me to rheumatology department at the hospital, after a 30 minute appointment I was finally officially diagnosed, I've never been so happy to have an illness confirmed, sounds weird, but I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Fibromyalgia, hints & tips on living with it, currently on 50mg of Tramadol & 10mg Amitryptyline, not great but it helps a bit, being a typical bloke I tend to stay away from the Doctors as much as possible, so probably don't do myself any favours, have to say tho at 42 year old I didn't expect to be ready for the knackers yard just yet, but such is life :lol: :lol:
hoysey
UKFM Member

Re: Hello all

Postby denys » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:29 am

Hi hoysey and :welcome: to the forum hope we can offer you the help and support you need :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello