Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby autiefibromobile » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:17 pm

Hi everyone call me autie for short,

anyway i am here because of my friend who asked me to join she is here too. I am in the process of keeping a diary every day of all the physical pain i am in with this undiagnosed condition and i am seeking help for and got an appointment with doctor. Hopefully they can see how serious i am each day. When i was 18 the doctor just said i have muscle inflammation but no real blood tests was taken to rule out anything else. Because of my 2 friends they both have conditions of fibro and the other who has both fibro and ehlers help me see that i have both.

I get sharp stabbing pains. I been recording says 10pm last night and throughout the early hours include the chills/hot. stiff and achey neck. Right now my finger is flaring up. Feeling like my arms were burning, heart burn, ibs related issues and the more anxious i got the more achey i got and then i got the dizziness and itchy eye.

By 3:45pm i had a bad gargly tummy which my ibs came on again

i am also fatigue because i must of fell asleep at 6:40pm? But woke up at 20:54 slightly confused with my timezone. I think it is was the morning when it was the evening
autiefibromobile
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:24 pm

HI Autie & :welcome: to the forum :-D

I hope you can get some answers to your symptoms and a diary is a good way to show the doctors how things are for you.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Hi

Postby denys » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:15 am

Hi Autie and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello