new to the forum

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new to the forum

Postby mrsk89 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:55 pm

hello i have been suffering pain and tiredness and depression and anxiety for nearly a year now had lots of tests done and it was originally thought i had lupus due to kidney problems but my bloods never matched to lupus saw my dr on Wednesday and she believes me to have fibromyalgia i too had already come to this conclusion through my own research, i am seeing a a rhuematologist on tuesday to try and get a proper diagnosis i am currently taking meloxicam, citalopram for depression and anxiaety and 30/500mg solpodol 4xdaily my dr says the next step on pain relief would be tramadol but is holding back with it as i drive sometimes if my husband is not around to collect the children from school he is currently working full time but having to take lots of time off to help me to care for our 3 children im now really worried he will lose his job has anyone had success in claiming esa jointly in these kind of circumstances? many thanks
mrsk89
UKFM Member

Re: new to the forum

Postby denys » Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, have a look in the benefits board and maybe talk to someone from CAB/DIAL for advice on claiming :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: new to the forum

Postby mrsk89 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:14 pm

thanksyou x
mrsk89
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello