new to this site

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

new to this site

Postby Kiara » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Hi, My name is Kiara , pronounced Kira . I've lived with Fibromyalgia for over 3years and i've been through all the stages until finally i am housebound and i need to use a wheelchair. My Fibro is all over body Fibro, my doctor has told me that as i previously suffered from Cfs/me that Fibro is one stage further . I never heard the word fibromyalgia before i got ill and i didn't know anything about this illness until it attacked my body. Now i hear it almost as a daily topic and of friends are also affected . I just wanted to say Hello and hope that i can help in some way as well as get help and make new friends. Kiara x
Kiara
UKFM Member

Re: new to this site

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:52 pm

:welcome: to our little piece of cyber heaven Kiara :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear how FM has disrupted life for you :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Hopefully you'll find being part of our FibroFamily helpful and supportive. There is a lot of info and advice about all sorts of things across the boards, so have a bit of a looky and a read when you get a moment or 3 :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

I've moved your post from where you had originally made it to this board, as it's a more suitable place with this being your intro post.

Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask, and we'll try and help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: new to this site

Postby denys » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:50 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum hope we can offer some support if and when you may need it :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello