New to uk fibro site

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New to uk fibro site

Postby Gillywilly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Just to say hi to all other fibro sufferers. Hope your all having a great day and not in too much pain.can anyone give me advice on atos and ESA as I got put in the wrag and my year finished last April. My condition has deteriated so iam waiting for face to face to see if they will put me in support group. Also is there a information sheet on this site saying about fibro all the little friends that come with it as I need to print one off for my appointment . I need to hi light all the things that effect me as my fibro fog lets me down all the time. Thankyou and any help would be great x
Gillywilly
UKFM Newbie

Re: New to uk fibro site

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:56 pm

:welcome: to out FibroFamily Gilly :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If you have a look at the DWP, Benefits and Working board, it is packed with loads of info and experiences that people have had with Atos that may help answer some of your questions.

As for info about FM and all the little minions that tag along with it, you could have a look at this Linky and the FM pages on NHS Choices are quite informative, as well as being a source of info that can't be disputed.

There is lots of other info and advice across the other boards, so maybe have a look on them when you get a mo, there may be some useful bits and bobs on there for you.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello