hi :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi :)

Postby leonaviggs » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:09 am

Hi, I only joined yesterday and wanted to be brave and say hello, ive got severe anxiety when it comes to new things/people but trying my best to make new friends, I've had fibro for near enough 20 years ( im only 30 ) anyway hope to chat soon, take care all xx
leonaviggs
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi :)

Postby DebiP10 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:49 am

Hi Leona, im new on here too. only recently diagnosed but had symptoms since 2002. xx
DebiP10
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:48 pm

:welcome: to our little sanctuary Leona :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

I understand what it's like when the anxiety monster starts to take hold as I have one too :shock: :shock: :shock: Try not to worry to much, yours will quickly realise that you're in supportive, good company on here, and hopefully go back into its box, letting you have a bit of peace and calm :-D :-D :-D

As well as info and advice across the boards, we also try to keep things a bit :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: as it can all help with getting thru the FibroDays :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Anything you want to know about, all you need to do is ask, and we'll try and point you in the direction of a helpful answer :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:33 am

Hi Leona and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby leonaviggs » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Thank you :) I was so worried i wouldn't get a reply lol! I do have one question, do any of you know how I can find people in my area who also have fibro? Im getting very lost around this site, its overwhelming but everyone seems so nice and completely understanding :) xx
leonaviggs
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:38 pm

Look on the front page of the site under support groups and you may find something in your area, but dont worry if you dont. You could ask at your GP surgery or your local hospital to see if they have any information for you and you can also look under the support groups actually here on the forum.

Dont put any personal information onto the site as it is an open forum so easily accessible to others and dont worry about getting lost on here, it all takes time :-D :-D :-D if you want to see if there is anything about a definite subject, then type some key words into the search facility above and hopefully that will help you find your way around :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello