Hello! Karen from Louth :-)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello! Karen from Louth :-)

Postby Karenlynne » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Hello everyone,

I've today been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia by the rheumatologist at Lincoln hospital. I'm a bit mixed about how I feel at the moment and I am in the process of learning about the condition so thought joining a forum would be a good place to start. Even though I feel a bit flabbergasted, it explains so much of what has been happening to me over the past few years!! I'm being sent for an MRI and have had bloodtests today. I have arthritis in my joints, especially lower vertebrae which is severe. When I see the symptoms it almost made me smile as I have experienced all the silly things like getting words wrong, putting shoes in the fridge, to the more serious being completely drained and not wanting to leave the house.

Hopefully I can gain help and support from other members on here
Karen xx
Karenlynne
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello! Karen from Louth :-)

Postby denys » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:32 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, if you need help then just ask and we will try to give you all the support and help you need :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello