hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello

Postby juleslulu » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:54 am

Hi

my name is julia, i'm 51 52 in june, i have a 24 yr old daughter and have been divorced for three and a half years after a long marriage. i was originally told i had rheumatoid arthritis but the diagnosis was changed a year later to fibromyalgia. i have it all over my body and am in constant pain.

i'm trying to get a bridal accessory business going again after it stalled when i seperated and divorced.

any help and advise that can be given would be gratefully received!

julia x
juleslulu
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello

Postby denys » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi Julia and :welcome: to the forum its good to have an interest and I hope your business takes off for you, you cant advertise on here but have you thought of using facebook or setting up a website to showcase your goods :?: :?: :?:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: hello

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:36 pm

:welcome: to our FibroFamily Julia :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Making use of the various Social Media sites, as well as having your own website is a good place to start. Have you looked into whether there are any regular wedding fayres that take place in and around the area where you live/can travel to??? As well as having a stand/stall at them, whilst you are in your start~up phase, you could use them for market research, see what designs and themes may be popular, and use the info you gather to help you develop your Unique Selling Point (USP). You could also look into any freebie publications that may be distributed around where you are and see what having a feature and/or ad in them would entail.

You could also see if there are any small/start~up business advisers, they should be able to advise you about any sort of help there may be available to help you get things going etc.

Hopefully, this time things will start rolling for you, and you'll be on on your way to a successful venture :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello