I'm new here too

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I'm new here too

Postby Kellymarie » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi I'm new here too and haven't a clue how to work this site.. Hope I'm in the right place. Recently been diagnosed with fibromylgia after almost a year of frustrating tests.. I have four children two jobs and am really struggling both emotionally and physically,just want a friend some one who knows what I'm going through and can chat too? Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split post from topic it was attached to.
Kellymarie
UKFM Newbie

Re: I'm new here too

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:51 pm

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily Kellymarie :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

I've split your post off from where you had originally made it so any replies you get won't get lost in amongst others that were made in response to the original poster's topic :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

There are many friends on here, who all understand what you are experiencing, thinking and feeling as they have been thru their own version of where you are at the moment :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

If you start by having a bit of a looky and a read of some of the things on here as you find your way around the boards, you may come across some useful suggestions that could help make a difference to you. You may also come across some answers to some of the questions and thoughts whirling around your head too, with you being recently dx'd. And you can always ask questions about things, it doesn't usually take too long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: along with a reply :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Minilady » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Hi kelly marie...just read your post. I'm also new here and desperately trying to find my way around. I can't promise a magic answer but I'm struggling too with fibro,kids etc etc and a chat would be great :-)
Minilady
UKFM Member

Postby Kellymarie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 am

Hi Minilady I'd love to hear more from you for the life of me I can't work this site... Is there a way to private message I can give you my email address not sure if allowed to put it up on here xx

Kellymarie
UKFM Newbie

Postby Kellymarie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:09 am

Thank you FluffyPuffy xxxx

Kellymarie
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:44 am

Kellymarie wrote:Hi Minilady I'd love to hear more from you for the life of me I can't work this site... Is there a way to private message I can give you my email address not sure if allowed to put it up on here xx

You can send pms. If you look on the right hand side of one of Minilady's posts, you'll see info about the number of posts that have been made, date joined, all under her screen name. Under this info there is a little box with a head and shoulders type shape and the letters PM next to it. If you clicky on that boxy~linky, you can then send a pm relating to that particular post topic.

If you can give us some ideas about others parts of the forum that you're wrestling with, we might be able to give you some pointers to help you use the site a little more smoothly.

We do suggest that personal info such as email addys etc aren't put on the boards for safety reasons. Whilst the vast majority of us on here are who we say we are, there are the occasional trolls, plus scroats and scutters that are just looking for ways to upset people by whatever means they can, so keeping your personal info personal until you feel happy to exchange it with others via pm, or other ways, is how we suggest members try to do things.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Kellymarie » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:03 am

Ahh. See what you mean.. Shame there are people who feel the need to do those type of things.. Having a bad day today between the daily pains and my monthly I'm quite distressed,don't know what to with myself :( xxx

Kellymarie
UKFM Newbie

Postby Minilady » Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:19 am

Have sent you a private message,Kellymarie :)
Minilady
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:20 am

Hi Kellymarie and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello