[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - really comes back hard

really comes back hard

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

really comes back hard

Postby jammy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 am

hiya everyone, hope your all having a good day :-) i havent been on for a while as found it really difficult to accept i have this horrible illness but just recently ive been hit really hard with a flare up, its been so bad i can just about get the strength to clean my teeth. ive been stuck in my bed for over a month and it just wont ease up. the pain is unbearable and my head neck and shoulders have this awful sensation that is impossible to describe just that its like my brain is being slowly eaten.

im having a brain scan in the next few weeks, the dr said its for my peace of mind lol. i cant get warm and my toes feet ankles knees hips back elbows arms face wrists fingers everywhere is killing with the aching pain. i go to the dr every week for a chat shes a very caring person and even tho so far none of the meds have helped, and ive pretty much given up on finding something that does she still tries her best to keep me positive :)

at the moment i feel like a burden on everyone they say im not and are reaaly sweet and kind but i cant help it i feel useless. my partner is the most amazing man ive ever know. he literally does everything for me except the washing but thats my fault i wont let him lol ya know men everything in the same wash, darks with lights lol bless him i honestly dont know how id do this without him. hes my rock and never ever complains :)

my five year old daughter is doing amazing, at school shes flying the teacher said and im so proud of her. she knows her mummy is ill and shes still always happy and full of life, she is deffinatly my reason not to give up hope. my two sons are grown up now 22 and 24 they are both the best kids any mother could wish for. they come and see me everyday and adore there little sis, take her out to the park or to see her nan, just to give me a break and her some fun. i feel so guilty that i cant do them things with her but hopefully this flare up will pass soon and i can do stuff with her again :) thank you for reading big hugs and better days to all of you jane :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split large paragraph into smaller ones, additional punctuation and grammar for easier reading.
jammy
UKFM Member

Re: really comes back hard

Postby nicola75 » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:21 am

Hi Jane

So sorry to hear your going through such a bad time right now, I just wanted to say try to be strong and stay positive. I'm going through the same thing at the moment and I know it can be so difficult at times to stay strong. Nice to hear you have a supportive partner and sons there to help you, I'm on my own and have 4 children, the oldest 2 have left home now, so it's just me and the little ones, the guilt is awful isn't it? All you want to do is get up and do normal things with your babies but can't, but i'm lucky like you, cos they understand how sick I am and they never moan about me not being able to do things with them, the guilt eats away at me though!
Hopefully we'll be over these flares soon....sending you gentle hugs

Nic :)
nicola75
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:04 am

:welcome: back Jane :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear you've also been caught up in these flares and cruddiness. At least you now know that you're not alone with it. The ones doing the rounds at the moment definitely love turning things all the way up to the max that makes you feel as if you're body is screaming at you in agony :pull-hair: :pull-hair: :pull-hair:

How you're feeling at the moment and thinking that you're a burden on everyone is pretty typical when things are at the levels that you've been experiencing. Hopefully as things start to settle back down, you'll find these thoughts also starting to settle back down :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby jammy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:04 pm

thanks nic :) hope you also have some good times soon too, its such a nasty illness even the good days aint how they used to be eh? i feel so much for all of us with this horrible thing so many stories some make me cry others pick me up and give me hope theres even a few that break my heart i cant even begin to imagine how awful it is for those of us suffering with this alone hugs to you all jane :) take care xxxxxxxxxxxx
jammy
UKFM Member

Postby jammy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 pm

hiya fluppypuffy :) thank you for your kind words :) ive read a few of your posts and you do try your best to keep people positive thank you for that aswell your a good person doing this forum and being a sufferer aswel to help people like us youve replied to me everytime and im so grateful to all of you that set up this site you really are the best :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx hugs jane xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jammy
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 am

Hi Jane, sorry to hear you are suffering so badly at the moment, hopefully your doc will come up with some combination to help you have you had any CBT or is there a pain management clinic in your area??? as these sometimes use a multidisciplinary approach which some people find helpful.

You have every right to be proud of your children they sound as though they are a credit to you :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby jammy » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:21 am

hi denys, :) thank you :) yes i have been to the pain clinic they gave me temgesic patches and said about accupuncture hydropherapy and cbt also massage but i got a letter a few days later saying they cant do anymore so i rang them up to ask why and was told as i also have bi-polar they cant treat me as people like us dont go to appointments as you can imagine i was dumb struck my psychiatrist was fuming and is still trying to sort that out she said its discrimination of the worst kind. that was a few months ago and to be honest i was so upset by what they said i dont want there help just waiting for the brain scan now and the gp said she'll take it from there take what i dont know thanks again love jane xxxx
jammy
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello