I'm not alone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

I'm not alone

Postby paininthebum » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:47 am

Oh my god I'm not the only one with this invisible illness. I've never been one to follow forums, don't know why really. I was diagnosed in 2005 after many years of people telling me that there was nothing wrong with me so when the diagnosis was made I cried because finally there was a name to my problem and more importantly someone believed me. I came across this site by Facebook, which is something else I've recently been doing. And I know this sounds wrong but I am so glad I have found others in the same boat as me. People who know exactly what I am going through so after many years I no longer feel alone and that there are people out there that I can talk to that understand me and don't think I am using FM as a trump card. Thank you so much and hopefully using this forum to express myself or just to vent my frustration, will work better then the cocktail of drugs I have to take everyday.
paininthebum
UKFM Newbie

Re: I'm not alone

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:15 am

Hi & :welcome:

Im sure nearly all of us feel the same way when finding a place with fellow sufferers, i know i did.

Lots of support, help and advice accross the boards :mrgreen:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello