Old newbie with a question

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Old newbie with a question

Postby carpos » Sun May 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi all,I'm Carrie,I joined this forum many moons again but due to Fibro fog and life in general drifted away from the site for a while although kept up to date via Facebook. I've now come back as really need to be around other fibromites as feel very alone as no one around me understands.

Was wondering if some of you could give me some advice and opinions please. I have fibromyalgia and ME and for the last few days I have felt so ill,on Friday I was nauseous all day and had a really bad tummy and going to the loo a lot (I also have ibs) do thought it was just stomach bug. My 5 year old son had sickness for 12 hours 5 days before this.

I was sick 4 times and felt all flu like but with no actual temp but felt like it. Saturday felt a lot better no sickness or fluey feeling as was eating and drinking but my jaw was hurting as then in the evening my throat was so sore,today I feel awful I feel weak and achy and everything hurts,I'm exhausted and belly feels rough again and jaw and teeth and throat are really sore also feel all woozy and hot again but no temp,glands are up but tonsils fine and not sick.

I'm not sure if I'm "ill" or if I'm having a flare as my symptoms are different each day, sorry for the ramble and I will post and reply a lot more often now thanks to anyone that takes the time to read xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by FluppyPuffy on Sun May 04, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split larger paragraph into smaller ones for easier reading
carpos
UKFM Newbie

Re: Old newbie with a question

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 04, 2014 4:00 pm

:welcome: back into our little sanctuary Carrie :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear how you've been for the past few days, from what I've heard from other peoples I know, there seems to be a number of bugs, viruses, and yucky~inducing unpleasantries doing the round at the moment.

What you've described could be down to one thing, or a number of things that are mixing stuff up with the result being how you are currently feeling.

There may be something bugwise that is still lurking around your system, add that to how you generally feel with FM and ME, and it could be that the bug has brought about a flare~up.

If things don't feel like they're improving, a GP visit may be what is needed. We can't really say if it's one thing or another as for some what you have explained may describe a flare for some, or how they feel when affected by a similar sort of yukkyness to what you've had.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi Carrie and :welcome: back, as Flup has said if things dont improve then a trip to the docs is most certainly on the cards. It could quite possibly be some sort of virus or a mixture of stuff Flup has said so maybe try to keep your fluid levels up and rest as much as possible but dont leave things too long before getting some proper medical advice
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby carpos » Mon May 05, 2014 8:06 am

Thank u both I've only just seen these messages, I'm going to see how I feel tonorrow and maybe get a doc app as today I feel even weirder,my completely exhausted where it is hard to keep my eyes open,I feel nauseous and I feel all woozy so going to try going bk to bed for a bit to see if that helps as it's made my anxiety go through the roof,I hate feeling so yuck but thank u to u both for your advice xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
carpos
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon May 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Good luck tomorrow, with things getting worse you could maybe try the out of hours if you need to
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello