Hello nervously

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello nervously

Postby nblover » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:06 pm

Hi I have been diagnosed with Fibro and hyperparathyroidism for the last two years. I was very poorly and down in the first year untill I saw a new doctor. I have moved house last September. I have two children aged 9 and 7 both who are on the autistic spectrum. I live with my partner of three years.
I was working as a lunch time lady for a hour a day and a couple of hours cleaning at night three nights a week, but the doctor has just signed me off for tewo weeks as I am so depressed and have had six fibro flare ups in the last two weeks. I feel like I am totally worthless as am unabkl=le to do the simplest of tasks without getting tired, painful joints or pain all over!
I would like to apply for PIP but dont know how and feel I am letting every one down.
:cry:
nblover
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello nervously

Postby denys » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi and firstly :welcome: to the forum you arent worthess most of us have felt like you do and some are still feeling it now so you definitely arent alone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Having special needs children is hard enough when you are feeling OK but trying to cope when you arent feeling so good is extra hard so its no wonder you are feeling the way you are. Your children love you and dont need a super mum they just need a mum who can show them she cares, its not all about the physical stuff but the emotional stuff as well.

Take some time to rest and recover from all the flares and we will try to offer you support when you need it
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello