back... kinda

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

back... kinda

Postby ouchisme » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:06 am

hello to all fellow ouchies

i have been a member for some time and have been reading posts. But in the past X amount of months i have cut myself off from all social media. Firstly as being on facebook the information overload was too much to keep up with. Especially posting in groups, keeping track of those conversations, IM, going through notifications etc. Fog and fatique is purely in charge of me which really doesn't help.

Too much life kack happening in my personal life that trying to fig out situations and sort out normal life stuff is too much of a struggle. Now i have lost my train of thought :crazy: doesn't even cover it

i hope you are all fairly well and coping in this heat (i'm not) x
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Re: back... kinda

Postby denys » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi Ouchie hope things settle down for you and :welcome: back :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ouchisme » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

thanks denys is lovely to see many old hands are still about even if i haven't been xx
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Yep still here we did go through a phase of losing a lot of the older members but hopefully thats because they are feeling better and dont need us anymore :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ouchisme » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:51 am

i am so envious of people who have had some relief lol I have just had too much life kack going on to deal with the past couple of years. Then with information overload and fog using the tinter net is very difficult to absorb, think of an answer (that'll make sense), be able to co ordinate my head and hands to type ..... so had a complete breather.

Not something that i would advocate especially if someone does not have an off line support network or housebound like myself x
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello