An introduction

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

An introduction

Postby emzo93 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:21 pm

My name is Emma and I'm from Lanarkshire in Scotland. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia five years ago but first experienced symptoms 11 years ago. I have had bad experiences with doctors and I'm thoroughly frustrated with the whole thing. Recently my symptoms have worsened again. I am experiencing constant pain, stiffness, migraines, fatigue, anxiety and a whole host of other problems. I have a very supportive partner and I don't know what I would do without him. He is my rock and helps me through everything. I am hoping to find other people who are going through the same thing and offload about the frustrations that this illness brings.
emzo93
UKFM Newbie

Re: An introduction

Postby HazelB » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Hi Emma, I'm in Elderslie, Renfrewshire... So not too far from you. Xxx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
(soft hugs)
Hazel xxx
HazelB
UKFM Member

Re: An introduction

Postby denys » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:36 am

Hi Emma and :welcome: to the forum, hope we can offer you some support when you need it and good to hear you have a supportive partner, it can make all the difference in the world
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello