Hello from West Sussex!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello from West Sussex!

Postby NiceConversations » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Well: hello indeed! :-D

As the subject suggests, I live on the beautiful West Sussex coast. I've been a silent reader for a while, but thought it was time to introduce myself properly and hopefully every now and then contribute to the forums.

I am 33, single and have had to learn more abbreviations for conditions than I would like over the years :yikes:

Officially diagnosed with HSS, FMS, ME/CFS, PCOS, CMP/MPS, RA, IBS, migraines, asthma and symptom based OSA, RLS, MCS, ... to name but a few. :crazy:

Having suffered on and off for years, last December a bad spell of pneumonia caused a huge flare-up of many symptoms and has since changed my life pretty drastically from "just" having some chronic diseases to now very much disabling and lifechanging ones day in and out.

I don't want to bore you too much with my first post though and truth be told, looking at the laptop screen I can feel the next migraine sneak up on me already, so should better try and rest.

As the nickname says, I'd love to have some nice conversations on here - and if anyone happens to be local to West Sussex, do give me a shout! :-D
NiceConversations
UKFM Member

Re: Hello from West Sussex!

Postby *Lisa* » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi & :welcome: to the forum :wave:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby NiceConversations » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:53 pm

Thanks, Lisa! :-D
NiceConversations
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:43 pm

Hi and :welcome:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello