[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Hi newly single mum

Hi newly single mum

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi newly single mum

Postby dmsgirl » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Hi there, just thought I'd introduce myself- i'm carol, im 33 and i've just become a single mum to 6 children. I've had fibromyalgia for 10 years approx but only officially diagnosed 2 years ago. Before that I had hypermobility, ibs, chronic fatigue, arthritis labels....
Anyway- Hi! *waves*
dmsgirl
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi newly single mum

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 pm

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily Carol :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

Sorry to hear you've recently become a single mum :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: Unfortunately some spouses/partners just cannot cope with us being ill and/or with the vague and unpredictable nature of FM and its associated conditions/problems.

Now you've found us, we'll try to offer you support and understanding when you need it, as well as info and advice for any questions you may have along the way. And we also like to join in with the :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: when there is something good, funny or just generally uplifting happening.

Have a bit of a looky and a read around the boards as you find your way around, and anything that you're wondering about, just ask. With the number of people on here, it doesn't usually take too long for someone to :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: with a reply :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: Hi newly single mum

Postby nicola75 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 am

Hi Carol

Welcome, sorry to hear that you've just become a single mum, glad you found us though, we'll all be here to listen when you need.
I'm a single mum too, I've got 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls, but the eldest 2 are all grown up now and have left me lol. Took me a while to get used to being on my own but tbh I wouldn't have it any other way now.

I have a list as long as my arm of different things that are wrong with me and every time I go to see the doc she seems to find something
else wrong. I've had FM for about 10 years but was only diagnosed last year, if you ever need to chat you can always pm me.

Gentle hugs

Nic
nicola75
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello