Reintroducing Myself

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Reintroducing Myself

Postby tazza » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would reintroduce myself as I have not been on here for a long time. Bloomin fibro head I forgot my sign in details, and forgot to check in here :crazy:

Any way my name is Tara I am 43 tomorrow :yikes:

I have three children , one son two girl's youngest is waiting to get her GCSE results this month !!

I am married to my wonderful hubster, be seven years on December 1st.

We have a house full of animals, one dog who is as daft as anything, upteen Guinea pigs, three snakes several geckos and a Iguana oh and a rabbit !! :crazy:

Any how, I was diagnosed June 2011 with our friend fibro & cfs. Sadly in three years I have gotten steadily worse mobility wise. I now have a wheelchair that I need to use if I am out with hubster & or the kids , and this year was lucky enough that the housing association that we rent from converted our bathroom into a wet room :-D

Look forward to getting to know you all xx
Tara xx

FM/CF June 2011
tazza
UKFM Member

Re: Reintroducing Myself

Postby Lindilou » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:37 pm

:hugs:

Happy Birthday Tara !

Nice to see you back on here
Lindilou

Re: Reintroducing Myself

Postby denys » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Hope you had a nice birthday Tara and :welcome: back :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello