Hey I'm Matt

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hey I'm Matt

Postby mattadair » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:34 am

Hi everyone, i'm matt.

I'm a 26 year old and i'm still awaiting diagnosis. My doctor believes i have fibro as i suffer alot of back pain and neck pain. It seems to be a constant pain.

I still work and i've no plans to let that change due to this condition, although sometimes i don't always feel up to it. I'm a mechanic and sometimes i can cause alot of fatigue on the affected areas.

I'm grateful to be able to talk with you all and hope i will better understand the condition over time.

As for meds i've just been taken off amitriptyline 50mg immediately (which has left me feeling pretty messed up) and tramadol maxitram 100mg.

Thanks for reading and your welcome to the forum.
The One Minute Manager is a tool for business, but a lifestyle for a successful family.
mattadair
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hey I'm Matt

Postby denys » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi Matt and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Hey I'm Matt

Postby madchickenlady » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi Matt, do you get pain anywhere else in your body or just your back and neck,normally with Fibro its all over, make sure your doctor is diagnosing you correctly by ruling out all other possible conditions too, looking forward to hearing how you get on :-)
madchickenlady
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello