Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby guitarlady1964 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi

I'm Tracey. Have been looking at the boards for months now and have only just got around to registering ..... kept forgetting!!!

I was diagnosed with FMS 2 years ago after months and months of thinking I was going mad or turned into a hypochondriac ... sound familiar!!!!

It was actually a huge relief when I was diagnosed as it certainly put my mind at rest that I wasn't going mad !!!

I'm pretty much in pain constantly, even with pain meds, they take the edge off but its always there, lurking, reminding me I can no longer do what I want when I want or it will complain. Same as the constant tiredness, although tiredness really doesn't come close to the complete drained feeling.

Its so nice reading from people who understand because they too are experiencing this horrible condition

xxx
guitarlady1964
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby denys » Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Hi Tracey and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello