Hi I am new.

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi I am new.

Postby nic3 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi I am nic and I have had fibro for approx 18 years with each year my body falling to peices even more. I was only diagnosed in 2013.

Last year I was very ill and since then my body has deterated quickly.

For the past few weeks I have been extremely tired, dissy and very uneasy on my feet, at times unable to walk in a straight line.

Is this part of fribo.

I am also in the fog so I apologise for my spelling, spell check does help unless I am unsure of the word I am looking for.

While typing this the font size is coming out very big. This is the first time I have posted anything and don't know how it will come out.

I have found this site to be very helpful, thanks for being here.
nic3
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi I am new.

Postby Helhit » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:31 pm

Hi Nic and welcome.

Your post is just fine. When I'm tired I can't read back what I've written, just hope that I've typed it right in the first place.

Have you been to see your doctor recently, maybe you need to review your medication if you're experiencing new symptoms.

The type comes out huge on my phone too. If you click on the preview button it will show you how it will look once posted.

Nice to meet you
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello