Hey all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hey all

Postby MrsElsD » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi everyone. My name is Erica. I am 36 and have been diagnosed with FM since I was 21. I also have other conditions aswell. I have relapse unremitting MS, Osteoarthritis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Myoclonus and Chrons disease.

I am slowly getting to the point where I am ill more than I am not. I take a variety of medication but specifically for the FM I am on Lyrics (pregabalin) 150mg twice a day. I now have a dose it box so I can keep track as my memory is so bad now that if I didn't then I would have no idea what to take when. Most helpful and I really recommend them if you take lots of tablets.

I am married to Jake. He is daddy to my youngest child Grace, and a wonderful step father to my 2 children from my first marriage. Jack and Kyle.
I am blessed to have them all and they are my reason for not allowing these illnesses to win just yet. I know that one day they still and that time isn't as far away as I'd like.

No doubt you will learn more about me as time goes on so that will be all for now.

Les.
MrsElsD
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hey all

Postby madchickenlady » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:27 pm

Hi, sorry to hear you have Fibro on top of everything else, this is a good place to come for support, I joined a couple of weeks ago and have had lots of advice since then, I only have Fibro and that is enough :( Ive had it for several years now and I am still learning, like you my family keep me going :-)
madchickenlady
UKFM Member

Re: Hey all

Postby denys » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:22 am

Hi and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Where to Say Hello