A little hello...

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

A little hello...

Postby Ann-Marie72 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Hi, I think you can guess my name, just registered so thought I'd introduce myself before I start using the rest of the forum.
I'm 41 and was diagnosed about 2 years ago, basically prescribed painkillers and left to get on with it.
live in the sticks with my hubby, dogs and chucks.
Hoping to find some good tips on managing things naturally as much as possible and hoping folk on here can hekp me keep my sense of humour when it's a bad day.

Thanks for reading
A.M. :-D
Ann-Marie72
UKFM Member

Re: A little hello...

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi Anne & :welcome:

Like you when i was diagnosed many moons ago now i was given a leaflet and some Amitripylines and off i went! Couldnt say the word correctly let alone heard of it :shock: :crazy:

I was very alone and head spinning with no clue to what was going to happen :crazy: didnt know any one with it, no one knew anything about it :shock:

Had only just got on the internet back in 2006 and came accross a forum. Was my lifeline and made many friends. I was supported and learned so much that this is why i do my job on here to help others like people helped me.

So i can assure you, if you need any help you will find it on here or just ask :-D
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Where to Say Hello