hi all...new and cant stand this anymore!!

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi all...new and cant stand this anymore!!

Postby lisa_39 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:30 pm

hi everyone, ive been reading for a couple of weeks and been to scared to post incase it sounds like one big moan!!

i have been going through hell for last 3 years seem to have symptom after symptom n right now im just so frustrated!!

i have wondered for a while if it could be fibro but not been sure and the doc at pain clinic said it is so thats where ive been left

it all started with dizziness, terrible fatigugue , horrid brain fog. pain at all different locations .....muscle twitching and trembelling....pins and needles especailly up my spine the list goes on and on. ive had mri to brain and spine, seen nuerologists had a million blood tests but as you all know all comes back fine.

right now my biggest complaint is extremly painfull shoulder blades which ive bought new matresses ext, i feel like they have been smashed and painfull, itching . i feel like im going insane with this underskin itching, in my neck, mouth and lips and inside chest.

im so fed up, and scared because i dont feel ive been properly diagnosed , does anyone else experience severe itching and burning anti histamines ext dont help at all :(

feel like a complete failure who cant go on like this xxx
lisa_39
UKFM Member

Re: hi all...new and cant stand this anymore!!

Postby denys » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum, dont worry about sounding like a moan we ll do from time to time. As for being a failure that too is something lots of us go through, just remember you arent alone and hopefully we will be able to give you a boost when you need it :wave: :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby BettyB » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:20 pm

Hello Lisa,
I have just joined as well. I also have severe itching and most of the symptoms you have. Though sorry I have no idea how to deal with it either :(. But your not along :) big hugs x
BettyB
UKFM Member

Postby Helhit » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:49 pm

I have had the awful itching in the past. Is yours like your skin is on fire and yet there's no rash? I once ended up scratching so much I had cuts up one arm, all over my shoulders and back, and then down the other arm. It looked dreadful.

I went to the doctor who said it was probably caused by stress and the nerve endings were causing it. This was before I was diagnosed with fibro.

Unfortunately I think it's another symptom that can easily flare up when we are stressed.

Mine comes and goes during the year, so I couldn't put it down to anything else.
Fibro is like the wind. You can't see it and when it flares up it knocks you off your feet!
Helhit
UKFM Member

Postby lisa_39 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:55 am

thank you all so much for your replys, this whole thing is just a nightmare isnt it!!

xxx
lisa_39
UKFM Member

Postby penelopepitstop » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Hello there

I also am new to the site, I have been reading posts for a while though and found them very helpful. I am feeling very confused at the moment as I saw a rheumy consultant recently and he has told me to come off the tramadol and anti depressants, and just use amatripoline and paracetamol. I have done this but am very down and tearful, also I have developed dizziness. My legs are jumping all over the place every evening and my toes are going numb as well as my fingers on and off. My doc has given me riprinole and prochlorperazine for the dizziness and twitching legs. Also he says I have carpole tunnel in my hands and is referring me to a arthopedic consultant, but I have had two nerve tests on my hands and the results show I do not have it. I am so confused and depressed so have put myself back on the antidepressants, but I feel my doc doesn't know what to do with me.
Is there anyone out there that gets the same symptoms as I do to reassure me this is normal with fibromalgia?
penelopepitstop
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello