Hello all

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello all

Postby bradders61 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:31 am

My name is Carol and I am new to this site. I am 53 and live in Newcastle Staffordshire. I am looking forward to sharing my experiences with FM and gaining knowledge of your lives dealing with it at the same time. Happy New Year to you all or at least a bit less pain free New Year
bradders61
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello all

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:28 pm

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily Carol :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice on here, as well as support and understanding, and a little bit of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: when we can.

Have a bit of a looky and a read around the boards as you find your way around the place. Anything you want to know about, just ask and we'll try and help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi CArol :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby moomoos » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:44 am

hey, welcome :cow-wave:
moomoos
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello