Just joined

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Just joined

Postby Sarah36 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi. My name is Sarah and I got fibromyalgia and spine issues as well. I have been looking for somewhere I can ask for advice or just talk. I am married and have 3 children. I am not working. I am on lots of medication. Think my biggest problem is excepting I am ill but also people understanding fibromyalgia.
Thanks nor reading this.
Sarah36
UKFM Newbie

Re: Just joined

Postby Val53621 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:45 pm

My name is Val, and I've just joined also. I have RA & Osteo as well as fibromyalgia. Plus Spondylosis in the top part of my spine.
I'm on Amitriptyline, tramadol, pregabalin plus othe pain killers. It's just nice to know there is some else out there!
Val53621
UKFM Newbie

Postby Sarah36 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Hello val. How long have you had fibromyalgia? I had it for a few years. Think all my spine problems triggered it. Hope you not had a to bad day pain wise.
Sarah36
UKFM Newbie

Postby Val53621 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Hi Sarah,
I've had a good few years, I'd had it fairly mildly, but I had a operation and everything kicked off big style.
Val53621
UKFM Newbie

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:57 pm

:welcome: to our little FibroFamily Sarah and Val :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:

You'll find lots of info and advice on here, as well as support and understanding, and a bit of :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: whenever we can.

Have a bit of a looky and a read as you find your way around the boards, and anything that you might be wondering about, just ask and we'll try and help you with it :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Where to Say Hello