Hello im new

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello im new

Postby Trish140363 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:07 pm

Good evening to all you wonderful people, my name is trish, im 44 and I was diagnosed with having Fibro last July but my Rheumatologist.
Im still trying to fathom the illness out and with my brain function its very hard to take it all in.

I have just been discharged from hosp after having a relaspse that Drs first thought was gallstones, but after scans etc it was found that IT WASNT.
now I have my PIP interview on mon and was wondering what to expect?

looking forward to making some friens here and asking lots of questions.
Thank you for having me here.

trish xx :-D
Trish140363
UKFM Member

Re: Hello im new

Postby Charmed » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Welcome Trish :welcome:

We are a friendly bunch on here, so I'm sure you will get lots of answers to your questions.

I've just answered a question on PIP you may find interesting, or type in PIP to the search bar.

:grouphug:
Charmed
UKFM Member

Postby Kerryb » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 am

Hi Trish
I am a newbie myself I have had fibro for over twenty years and still dont understand it. I am sorry that you have to go through this pain with this horrible illness fibromyalgia. I wish that I could say it's a ride in the park but that would be bs. One word of advice I can give you is listen to your bidy when it says enough it means enough as I have found oyt the hard way. Luv hugs and spoons to you hun. Kerry xxxx
Kerryb
UKFM Newbie

Postby tracyfibrowarrior » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Hello everyone

I am also new to this site and looking forward helping if I can or just being supportive as all my fellow fibro warriors are :) I have been diagnosed with fibro for over a year but my rheumatologist who I have been seeing on and off for 6 years says I have had fibro possibly for all that time :( I lost my job working with children which I adored but the school deemed me unfit to continue have been prescribed so much different types of medication and still trying to find one that really helps. But on the positive I am still here with my beautiful family for support. So to all you fibro warriors smile each day hug your loved ones very gently :)
tracyfibrowarrior
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello