hi everyone

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi everyone

Postby Kerryb » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:59 am

Hi everyone my name is kerry, I have fibro and have been a fibro hunnie as I call it for over twenty years now. I am 42 years old have 4 amazing young adults who try their best to help me. I have been on gabapentine but they did not work so I went on lycria but that was for 4 days only as I was so aggressive with taking them. 2 years ago I tried to kill myself because I go so depressed with my illness, now this might sound daft to everyone but it was the best thing I ever did as you might say it was my wake up call. I then realised that fibro wasnt going to rule me any more. I now talk about my illness to anyone who asks about it and it has helped me so much. I no longer hide away from people I stand proud and say I am a gibro warrior and it will not rule me any more. Thank you for reading my life. Luv hugs and spoons to you all. Xxxxx
Kerryb
UKFM Newbie

Re: hi everyone

Postby denys » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:35 pm

Hi Kerry and :welcome: to the forum
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: hi everyone

Postby dazzleship » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:59 pm

hi kerry

I like your positive attitude, it's not daft at all that you had a wake up call. you will find we're all friendly here and you should get lots of help and advice

:-)
dazzleship
dazzleship
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello