Hello

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hello

Postby AnxietywithWings » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:21 pm

Hello!
My name is Melanie and I was recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, though have been suffering for ten years with no diagnoses. Due to family background and my sensitive emotions I was constantly being treated for severe depression, though that was never my main issue. I was physically ill and starting to fade away.... But I was not depressed!
I relocated to England from Canada almost seven years ago to be with a man I met on my Epilepsy forum, as I was having grande mal seizures at the age of thirty.....as was my now husband. We were both newly divorced and struggling with life and health. I had been unaware that I had actually joined a British support group. He came to meet me in Canada and we tried to come back together after spending just a few weeks with one another. I was denied entry, deported and denied for one year straight. With the help of his parent I am now a British Citizen :-D I absolutely love my new life here.
I have no children, but we do have a pretty little Ragdoll kitty who means the world to me. I Belly Dance, as well as practice yoga daily....I so love to dance....and do photography from home studio as well as enjoy baking and creating....I also have 18 rescue orchids. I have been a pinup model for five years. Apparently I have a green thumb! I also enjoy gardening and the outdoors when it is not too sunny or hot.
Of course nothing about me is consistent :crazy: the 80's still rock my world! I also love unicorns :roll: meditation has changed my life.
I also enjoy writing. I am a bit manic and OCD a but finally happy and content with my life and dealing with the Fibro since diagnosed has been much easier.
This looks like a fabulous place with wonderful people and I look forward to being a part....PS I talk alot :oops:
Faery kisses and warm wishes xxxMelanie aka ️AnxietywithWings
Faery kisses xx Love Melanie

AKA Bubblefaery or Bubbles

️️AnxietywithWings .oOo. The manic faery.
AnxietywithWings
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hello

Postby denys » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi Melanie and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby bekindtoyou » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:06 pm

Hello great site lots of info. Welcome to you xx
bekindtoyou
UKFM Member

Postby Zia2014 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi Melanie and welcome to the forum! What sort of things do you write? I'm in the middle of a novel, well I say middle I've only done 18k words! :crazy:
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Postby AnxietywithWings » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:59 pm

Thank you for the warm welcomes ☺️
As for my writing...I tend to ...well used to but trying to get confidence back, write blogs daily. I am also in the planning of writing a short story called The Wooden House. My blog can be seen at https://bubblefaerysblog.wordpress.com/2013/09/
I hope you can all deal with my accesive positivity and unstoppable natter :-P
Faery kisses xxx Mel
Faery kisses xx Love Melanie

AKA Bubblefaery or Bubbles

️️AnxietywithWings .oOo. The manic faery.
AnxietywithWings
UKFM Newbie

Postby Zia2014 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:43 pm

I'll have a look at your blog :)

You're always welcome here, natter away!
Zia2014
UKFM Regular

Return to Where to Say Hello