[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - New to the group :)

New to the group :)

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

New to the group :)

Postby zarastc » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Just making my first landing here to intro myself, Ive just recently been diagnosed after years of a misdiagnose of sciatica. Im glad I found this page and i no doubt will be able to find a wealth of information.

Zara
zarastc
UKFM Newbie

Re: New to the group :)

Postby Patsb » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:11 pm

:welcome:
Patsb
UKFM Member

Postby bekindtoyou » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:03 pm

Hello .. Great site lots of support .., welcome xxx
bekindtoyou
UKFM Member

Postby Theresa34 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:39 pm

Welcome. I was diagnosed with fibro last year. Symptoms came on all at once but had them here and there throughout the years. Mainly lower back pain and sciatica. I also have arthritis which isnt too bad at the mo x
I am a fibro fighter not a fibro sufferer. I will keep fighting from the minute I get up til the minute I go to bed.
Theresa34
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :cow-wave: :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby bluesmanpaul » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi
I'm a newbie as of today and have varying broken bits and found your site by accident.
I seem to have many similarities to FM with my condition. I'm hoping to learn from you guys. All advice/info will help
Thanks
Paul
bluesmanpaul
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:20 pm

Hi Paul and :welcome: to the forum :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladybird71 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Hello all, found this page the other night, have only read a few random posts but it seems an amazing find! I was diagnosed with either fibromyalgia or me last July after having pleurisy last February. I also found out last year my thorasic part of my spine has two slipped discs, my physio and myself have been putting the pain down to the slipped dics as until recently the main pain has been concentrated to my rib area, just level with the slipped dics, his words to me the first time I saw him was " I don't like him ( the rheumatologist) diagnosing things like this and have told him not to" I now feel it is time to fess up..........I have been living in denial, I feel it is fibromyalgia as the pain now extends to my legs, arms, neck, shoulders and head, I forget things and cannot find the right words that I need, and my ankles and fingers swell up, my eyes and mouth feel dry and also a few personal hygiene issues :oops: made an appointment at dr's for next Wednesday, after having a humongous melt down on Saturday :( I'm Marie, I'm 41 and I live in West Norfolk, hope to have a nice chat with some of you!
ladybird71
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Hi Marie and :welcome: to the forum hope you get answers from your GP appointment :cow-wave: :cow-wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby ladybird71 » Sat May 23, 2015 2:16 pm

ladybird71
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello