Hi

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Hi

Postby Fraggle1805 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:02 pm

Hi just looking for general support really. The last 3 years have been pretty hellish. I had my son on the 1st April 2012. Since then I have never been right and constantly at the docs. I am sure I don't need to reel off my symptoms to you all. Finally my consultant on Friday confirmed he was giving me a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. As much as I suspected this for a long timeit hit me hard. On top of that I am a busy mum to a 7 year old and nearly 3 year old. It has been a particularly bad last year as my son also received a diagnosis of non verbal special needs. Probably autism. So my life has been completely turned upside down. Plus I also work 2 nights a week as a manager in a care home. So a very busy life. I am struggling and overwhelmed. I have tried naproxen but sets off ibs. Currently on a mix of codeine and tramadol. Having a ultrasound guided cortisone injection on my frozen shoulder on the 26th Feb. It is teething really getting me down. I cant pick him up during meltdowns we basically cant go out without my husband. Looking forward to getting to know other people that understand x
Fraggle1805
UKFM Newbie

Re: Hi

Postby ixel-chick » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi there Fraggle - and welcome to the forum.

Phew - it sure sounds like you got your hands full! And not being well on top of that - goodness me.

I do wish you the very best of luck on your fibro journey - hopefully you will find something that works for you!
Last edited by ixel-chick on Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:55 pm

Hi Fraggle and :welcome: to the forum hope we can help a little :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Fraggle1805 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Thank you for your replies x
Fraggle1805
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello