hello new to this

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hello new to this

Postby aly63 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:28 pm

hi i`m new to this dont even know if i`m doing this right.anyway im 50 had fibro for 20+ years.i worked until 4 years ago when i lost my job through ill health.problem is i have never had any money (the last excuse was i had`nt paid enough national ins?).today i decided to try to claim pip & its taken me over 2 hours to complete forms.now im in so much pain.i also have 2 herniated discs in my back which doesn`t help i only have 1 wage coming in & a mortgage plus all other bills & its a constant struggle i also have a 12 year old granddaughter who lives with us full time.i wonder if anyone can give me some tips for when i have to go to dreaded interview .thanks. :yikes:
aly63
UKFM Newbie

Re: hello new to this

Postby ixel-chick » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:43 pm

Hi there Aly, and welcome to the forum!

'fraid I'm of no help when it comes to any of the paperwork, as I'm lucky enough to be in a position where I don't need to claim anything, but hopefully someone will pop along soon with some helpful advise.
☐ Fibro Mode / ☑ Normal Mode
ixel-chick
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum there is some help and tips in the 'DWP working and benefits' board have a read through and hopefully that will answer some of your questions
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby aly63 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

thanx both of u ill have a look :-D
aly63
UKFM Newbie

Return to Where to Say Hello