[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Norfolk...anyone???

Norfolk...anyone???

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby claire edwards » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Hello LADIES,
Am so glad you both have a good sense of humour, thats the thing that keeps us going, well, along with the painkillers anyway...
Yep i also have a problem with weight and do eat healthily, apart from the addiction with chocolate that is...
I used to be a size 14, blew up to 22 and have sort of evened out at 18. I do try to exercise but at present im sleeping most of the time. Fatigue is worse for me during the winter. Roll on springtime...
At the minute i have a raging sore throat that just hurts like mad but isnt doing anything else.
I am trying so hard to concentrate on this email but i keep forgetting what im trying to say so im going for now, hope you both keep well and safe and hopefully speak to you both later, fibro-fog permitting...
take care
claire
xxxx
Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, it would be good to hear from people as a form of support and to support.
claire edwards
UKFM Member

Postby cat123 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:57 am

hi claire,sorry to hear you are so unwell,we do miss your chats.im sending you a nice gentle fibro hug.nice to hear from you...........im not that good myself at the mo,i cant wait for a the weather to warm up a bit,its really makes me worse.take care of your self.............cat
cat123
UKFM Member

Postby mariarosa » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 pm

hi girls ( now i know i,m stretching the point)

how are we all? if you are feeling like me with this cold damp then i think i can guess.

is expresso good for painful joints? i have th eother half convinced and we have invested in a lovely coffee machine.

i keep telling him think of the money we save by not going to costa/ nero.

but you if you read that either company has gone in to receivership it wasn't me honest :lol:

now all i need is a supply of no calorie almond croissants, a comfy chair (is there such a thing when everythin hurts ) george cloonie painting my toenails ( well there is no hope of my reaching all that way) and i could be a happy girl.

tanti caresse

maria

[/color]
there is nothing in life that a bowl of pasta can not cure.
mariarosa
UKFM Newbie

Norfolk...anyone???

Postby hayleighmann » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi

I'm from Norwich, anyone know of any good groups, would like to find people to talk to who have the same problem

H
I'm a newbie to the forum, just been diagnosed with Fibro and only just getting to know all about it :-(
hayleighmann
UKFM Member

Re: Norfolk...anyone???

Postby rex079 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:41 pm

I'm originally from Yarmouth. lived there till i was 23. Moved around abit following work. Now live in south wales with my wife and kids, but work in Nuneaton. Every now and then I go back to visit friends and family or on company business.

Due to go back in the next couple of weeks to drop my daughter off at her mums for easter.
rex079
UKFM Member

Re: Norfolk...anyone???

Postby tonydin » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:26 pm

hello only just seen this post im just south of the wavenry in suffolk , nice to see others not that far away , as iv not actualy met any one face to face with fibro and was begining to think i was the only one for miles and miles :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

just upped the prgabalin and feel high as a kite at momment , haver not found any support groups that dont meet oyt of working hours so feel a bit aqlone whith this cobdition as every one else seems to mke out its nothing at all

at least you all know differant

take care
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Where to Say Hello