hi all from worcester

Introduce yourself and find fellow sufferers in your area or who share the same interests.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

hi all from worcester

Postby smidsy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:34 pm

hi all im from Worcester uk . my names steve I got diagnosed with mf a while ago and since have been hacked off . cus I go the docs they say we don't know why your having the chest pains or the memory loss only to find out myself off the internet its down to the mf . I was not told that I will get all this that goes with mf . feel like my life is over . with it cant ride motorbikes cant drive , cant work . now I find there is a forum for people with the same probs nice to see its not just me . thought ide come on and find out how people do live with it im old im married we have a menagerie , and I really love my ferrets after the wife and kids been married longer than I would have got for murder but must admit love her to bits .and its been better than prison I guess :lol: :lol:
smidsy
UKFM Member

Re: hi all from worcester

Postby clairbear » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:30 pm

Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forums - :welcome:
I'm not too far away from you I live off M5 Jct 3 - not literally, that would mean me living in the VOSA huts lol
I'm glad you've come to see what we have going on, it makes you feel less alone knowing so many people suffer random ailments and seemingly unknown medical mysteries!

I hope the family are well, how do they get on supporting you, do they understand fibromyalgia?
Is MF Skin Cancer? Sorry to sound thick, its just I'm not good with abbreviated medical information - I can barley remember what's right with me most days!

Make sure you dip in the other conversations and say Hi, there are quite a few male contributors on here and I'm sure they'll give you a warm welcome and support along with all us ladies!

Take care - Clair x
clairbear
UKFM Member

Return to Where to Say Hello